At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered the Conversation Cloud and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. Interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $20M from Emergence Capital and Redpoint Ventures.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore, Drift and many more world-class brands.
Sales Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Sales Operations Manager will lead operations for our sales organization. The team conducts critical strategic, analytical, and operational projects designed to increase profit, productivity, and to accelerate revenue at Chorus.ai. We are looking for a leader who has both deep technical expertise in data tools and platform and also the ability to provide strategic and proactive guidance that sets the team up for success.
- Lead on high priority sales initiatives, including org structure, goal setting, quota setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and annual strategic planning.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
- Partner with Sales and Finance leadership to build models that forecast sales revenue, profit, and ROI, during annual and quarterly planning for quota design and attainment analysis.
- Contribute to sales incentive compensation design and administration.
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives for global sales teams, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization, including Finance, Marketing and Product/Engineering.
- Proactively build global projects including systems and process reinforcement in Salesforce, lead generation, and implementation of new tools and processes.
- Act as the primary liaison with CRM (Salesforce) team, Sales & Marketing Engineering team, Business Intelligence and any other central data or infrastructure team that supports tools and data requirements.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our business and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify growth opportunities.
- Partner with leaders throughout Chorus.ai to build business cases for potential investments. Present insights and recommendations to senior leadership, and drive the “follow through” of those recommendations to ensure smooth execution with a diverse array of cross-functional partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business / Sales / Revenue Operations in startup environment i5-8 years of overall professional experience including some management consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a SaaS business
- Proficient building Salesforce.com workflows, using Process Builder and integrating data from external sources
- Strategic consulting, sales support and market research experience
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment.
- High attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building strong relationships
- Proficiency in SaaSOptics, Mode Analytics, and InsightSquared