Chorus.ai is looking for a hungry, experienced Sr. Manager of Product Marketing as its first PMM to support its growing GTM and marketing efforts to change the way modern revenue teams go to market. This is a foundational role set to tell Chorus.ai’s story to the world.
As the first Product Marketing hire, you’ll set the pace and strategy for our product marketing programs, work closely with senior leadership on go-to-market strategy, help position our brand and messaging, evangelize the voice of our customers and our market in every function of the org, and be a fearless storyteller.
- Play active role in setting product marketing strategy and developing existing and future positioning
- Evangelize the voice of the customer in the buying process; conduct customer interviews, create multi-media case studies, and write compelling content that tells Chorus’s story
- Partner with the product and GTM teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new products and features
- Partner with marketing leadership in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design, and product education to ensure unified marketing execution
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Work in partnership with Marketing leadership to oversee the development website messaging, product content and sales enablement strategy
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience (preferably in SaaS!)
- 5 - 6+ years of overall work experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an analytically rigorous approach
- Excitement and experience working with sales teams and leadership to streamline their workflows and create magical moments
- Experience in developing positioning and messaging for products that serve enterprise and/or mid-market partners