The Job: Team CHOMPS is searching for a highly productive and energetic Retail Sales Intern to support our very busy sales team as they represent our lineup of meat snack sticks. With many new accounts coming online, this role is critical to ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
Traits of a Chompian: You are self-motivated and action oriented, with a team player mindset. You’re scrappy, resourceful and persistent. You’re a critical thinker, creative and a problem solver. You have an innate ability to connect with people and enjoy building relationships. You take complete ownership of your responsibilities and you don’t make excuses. You have a “servant” mindset and are willing to go the extra mile for your company, team and customers. You are highly organized and are meticulous about the details. You have a hunger to learn and are driven to do better daily. You take a keen interest in health, fitness and nutrition.
- Work with sales team to set up new accounts with displays and product
- Visit existing stores/merchandising
- Engage in sales discussions, presenting the brand and samples to store owners/managers
- Must have a car and cell phone.
- Meticulous record keeping
- Must be personable, punctual and scrappy.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Salesforce helpful but not needed
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Independent and self motivated, as well as a team player
- Tech Savvy (DropBox, Google Drive & hangouts, Gmail, Apple Mail, Adobe /PDF, etc.)