The Job: Team CHOMPS is searching for a highly productive and energetic Sales Specialist to support our very busy retail sales team as they represent our lineup of meat snack sticks. CHOMPS is currently in retailers like Trader Joe’s, Walmart, Safeway/Albertson's, Meijer, Wegman’s and other regional and independent retailers across the US. With many new accounts coming online, this role is critical to ensure nothing slips through the cracks and will be the catch-all for the team.
Traits of a Chompian: You are self-motivated and action oriented, with a team player mindset. You’re scrappy, resourceful and persistent. You’re a critical thinker, creative and a problem solver. You have an innate ability to connect with people and enjoy building relationships. You take complete ownership of your responsibilities and you don’t make excuses. You have a “servant” mindset and are willing to go the extra mile for your company, team and customers. You are highly organized and are meticulous about the details. You have a hunger to learn and are driven to do better daily. You take a keen interest in health, fitness and nutrition.
- New customer onboarding: setup/paperwork, communicating internal expectations, following up to ensure POs come through
- Facilitating communication between the sales team, brokers, distributors and customers.
- Tracking customer review and reset schedules
- Coordinating travel, sales materials, samples, and supplies for sales team
- Managing day-to-day relationships with brokers, distributors and customers
- Keeping the CRM (Salesforce) up to date
- Scheduling merchandising projects
- Working with Shopper Marketing to schedule and manage promotional calendars
- Facilitating communication between CEO and sales team
- Coordinating and facilitating Sales team meetings
- Organizing and sharing latest sales materials and Chomps news to equip the sales team
- Planning sales presentations and events
- BA or higher
- 1-3 years in administrative, project management or sales support role
- Meticulous record keeping
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM)
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Independent and self motivated, as well as a team player
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Tech Savvy (DropBox, Google Drive & hangouts, Gmail, Apple Mail, Adobe /PDF, etc.)