The Job: Team CHOMPS is searching for a highly motivated, organized and hard working Operations Intern to support our operations and logistics team as CHOMPS continues to grow at a rapid pace.
Traits of a Chompian: You are self-motivated and action oriented, with a team player mindset. You’re scrappy, resourceful and persistent. You’re a critical thinker, creative and a problem solver. You have an innate ability to connect with people and enjoy building relationships. You take complete ownership of your responsibilities and you don’t make excuses. You have a “servant” mindset and are willing to go the extra mile for your company, team and customers. You are highly organized and are meticulous about the details. You have a hunger to learn and are driven to do better daily. You take a keen interest in health, fitness and nutrition.
- Demand forecasting
- Order fulfillment and shipment support
- Proposal and savings analysis across suppliers
- Supplier management communication
- Sales and event operation support
- Tech-Savy, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Supply chain familiarity
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player
- Flexible & adaptable