Who we are
Our mission is to connect the global food supply chain on one platform and we want you to be a part of that.
We are building the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. Our company has the potential to reduce food prices, decrease food waste by 30% and reshape one of the oldest and largest industries on the planet.
We started the company in March 2018, validated product-market-fit and are now growing rapidly in the United States and Europe. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We are well-funded and have a team of senior advisors.
Our bold vision combined with our strong team and traction enabled us to become one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups - all while still operating mostly in stealth.
We have a modern tech stack (serverless, Node.JS, native mobile apps, React, GraphQL) and a seasoned engineering & founder team. We also offer you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and earn equity in one of Europe’s next unicorns while it is still early-stage.
Our Product & Tech teams are based in the beautiful city of Berlin (Kreuzberg) and we need successful candidates to relocate here.
Technology and a superior user experience lie at the heart of our business. Hence, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who has that rare combination of being analytical and a fast learner but also creative and a strong communicator.
This role is highly challenging and we have high expectations, but it is very rewarding if you are up for an adventure and personal growth.
Join us in building the next unicorn in Food.
What you will do:
- Own the roadmap and development of a product that millions will use
- Organize and orchestrate workflows between design & development to deliver meaningful features fast and at a high quality
- Have the opportunity to grow with the company and increase your amount of responsibility and ownership over time
- Analyze business and user impact of potential features in a data-driven manner, using state-of-the-art tools and strong analytical skills
- Talk to users, spitball product ideas with our staff, clarify technical questions and effort estimates with our in-house engineers, troubleshoot issues, draw up wireframes, provide user stories and many, many other things - no two days will be the same
- Working directly with one of our co-founders and collaborating across all our other departments
What you bring to the table:
- Built and scaled an engineering and product team before, ideally in a venture-backed environment
- You are a force of nature
- You have that rare combination of business, tech and UX savvy
- You can simultaneously dive deep into pixel-perfect detail whilst maintaining a 30,000 ft vision on what the future holds.
- You are an excellent communicator who can switch between discussing detailed technical specifications to pitching our product vision to your aunt at family dinner
- You take complexity and uncertainty as input and output great product and results
- You combine experience and expertise with tremendous drive and hustle
- Nice to have: You have industry experience in Food
- No German skills or existing work permit/visa required - we sponsor.
What we offer you:
- Build a product that will reshape the global food industry
- Become part of one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups and grow with the company.
- When you’re doing a great job you will always have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow professionally and personally
- Move fast, no blockers, no bullshit. You will be unhindered and empowered to deliver the best work of your life
- You will work on meaningful and challenging problems with smart people who care
- Work with the newest technologies and tools
- Our company culture is everything to us. We have built an international community of friends who inspire each other every day to achieve greatness
- A large sunny & spacey office in the heart of Berlin
- We welcome diverse candidates. Let’s build a well-balanced company together.
We look forward to getting to know you.