Who we are:
Choco is a fast growing Berlin based tech start-up, that is connecting the world's food supply chain. It is our mission to massively reduce food waste on a global scale. We do so by connecting restaurants, cafés, bakeries and other F&B outlets to their food suppliers on one global platform. Our technology has the potential to optimize communication among food channels to create a more transparent food supply chain. The company was founded in March 2018 by entrepreneurs who helped start launch such as Zalando (MDAX), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero, SDAX). We have validated a product-market-fit and are now ramping up for international expansion.
We are a technology and sales driven company with the goal of acquiring a global market share at an exponential pace. In order to do so, we are looking for hardworking, driven & competitive business development/sales associates who will be at the forefront of our global expansion. As part of a SWAT team, you will be sent on four months missions around the globe to launch new cities and enable more efficient communication between restaurants & suppliers via our platform.
- Manage clients' entire Choco experience by building customer relationships
- You create new ways of growing our lead base by engaging with potential users face-to-face through direct walk-ins, organizing key meetings, and educating potential clients about the benefits of Choco.
- You manage your own portfolio of clients (restaurants, cafés, bakeries, etc.)
- You must have an extensive understanding of our product and maintain a keen attentiveness to how it can be continually improved based on the feedback you receive from our clients. You are always up-to-date with industry trends and best strategic practices.
- Client management to retain loyal and happy customers.
- You must maintain constant communication with your team and the Berlin HQ to ensure transparency and workplace alignment.
- At least one internship in a high performance environment
- 100% dedication, 100% humble, 100% motivation, 100% team-player
- Willingness to have 3-6 months long missions around the globe
- Fluent in English
- International mindset (experience abroad is a plus)
- Highly-driven: you are very ambitious and want to grow fast, personally and professionally
- Great communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and time management
- Valid EU work permit or holds citizenship in the U.S.
What we offer:
Our company culture is everything to us. We have built an international community of friends who inspire each other every day to achieve greatness. This is a challenging role with ambitious goals. If you are up for an adventure and have the drive to succeed you will be rewarded with an unprecedented learning curve and gain responsibility quickly.
At Choco, diversity matters. Let’s build a well-balanced company together. You will have the opportunity to be a part of the early-stage company will give you a deep understanding of online business models. Performers will get high responsibility and will face unprecedented learning curves. Building companies is at our core competency and you will be immersed in the challenges it takes to scale a fast growing company.
- We develop our people, we want you to get better each and every day
- We are transparent, share insights and top-level learning
- We foster deep business model comprehension
- We are strong team players