Chloeta is a dynamic emergency management and environmental consulting firm.
Wildland Fire Instructor
Chloeta is hiring Call When Needed (CWN) Lead and Unit Instructors for occasional work delivering wildland fire and Incident Command System (ICS) courses statewide.
- M-410 Facilitative Instructor, OR IFSAC Fire Instructor I and II, OR Bachelor's Degree in Education
- 80 hours of Fire Service instructing experience
- NWCG Incident Commander, Type 3 (ICT3) or Division/Group Supervisor (DIVS) OR
- Supervisory Structural Firefighter meeting NFPA 1021 Fire Officer I and Fire Officer II
- Travel to field sites of the client to deliver wildland fire and related training courses
- Represent Chloeta professionally at times
- No security required, background check/facility clearance by client may be necessary
- Yes, greater than 75% of the time
- Travel expenses are paid by Chloeta including rental car, mileage, airfare and/or lodging, etc.
- You must be a U.S. citizen & meet specialized experience to qualify.
Chloeta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.