Chloeta is a dynamic provider of emergency management and environmental consulting services internationally to both private and public sector clients.
Chloeta is in need of a Private Security Executive Manager on governmental contracts within the State of Oregon.
Project Manager (Protective Services)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Successful completion of the 14 hour unarmed course (Private Security Executive Managers) or 12 hour basic Alarm Monitor course (Alarm Monitor Executive Managers)
- Ability to maintain a valid DPSST Private Security Executive Manager license
There may be times when the following functions are needed:
- Client Relationships
- Staff Management
- On-site coordination in case of emergency on the contract
- Keeping licensure valid and in good standing
- Strong Work Ethic
- Quick to Adapt
Expected Duty Schedule
Contract dependent. Unconventional hours.
Drug Free Workplace
Positions require a mandatory pre-employment drug test. Applicants will not be appointed to the position if a verified positive drug test is received. The drug test will be provided at Government direction and expense. Once hired, employees are also subject to random drug testing during employment. This is in accordance with Executive Order 12564 and under the Department’s Drug Free Workplace Program.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should follow the instructions in the job opportunity announcement. For any part of the remaining hiring process, applicants should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits. Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Chloeta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.