Chloeta is a dynamic and growing business that solves problems internationally for our clients.
Chloeta is recruiting to fill numerous Call When Needed (CWN) cadre positions for CBRNE Instructors, for courses CONUS-wide. Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense (CBRN defense or CBRNE defense) is protective measures taken in situations in which chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear warfare (including terrorism) hazards may be present.. Chloeta exhibits Native American preference in hiring and is a drug free workplace.
Duty Station: TBD, CONUS
- The selected applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Hazardous Material Technician certification
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience providing CBRNE/HazMat training and equipment maintenance support
- Outstanding professional and communication skills
- Physical demands include standing for prolong periods of time, lifting/carrying 50 lbs is required.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Extensive travel CONUS-wide
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership ability, sound decision making, and effective interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Background check and drug test required
- Proficient with technology including, but not limited to: email, web-based databases, printing, scanning, etc.
- Highly reliable and able to function with limited oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Three (3) years or more related employment experience
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- US Military service veteran or experience working with the U.S military and interfacing directly with uniformed personnel, understanding military protocol and Chain of Command
- Five years experience in CBRNE/HazMat operations
- Five years experience working with and maintaining First Responder equipment
- Five years experience working with advance CBRN military and commercial off the shelf(COTS) equipment
- Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program(HSEEP) certified
- Support DoD CBRNE program with the primary responsibility as an instructor providing CBRNE training and equipment support to First Responders on installations
- Capable of autonomously planning, coordinating, and facilitating instruction on CBRNE equipment utilized by First Responders on installations and, as the CBRNE SME, provide technical advice, maintenance, and assistance as required/requested.
- Enter data into a supply maintenance management program as needed
Compensation and Work Schedule
- Compensation is commensurate with experience, education and capability
- Public Trust, a background investigation is required
- Yes, greater than 75% of the time
- No, there are not funds obligated for relocation expenses
- 401(k) retirement investment for eligible personnel
- Career advancement opportunities
- You must be a U.S. citizen & meet specialized experience to qualify.
It is the policy of Chloeta not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.