CHLOETA is a dynamic natural resources and incident management firm that conducts and plans operations nationwide for a variety of clients.
As an Instructor supporting the National Advanced Fire & Resource Institute (NAFRI) for Chloeta you can expect to provide Unit level instruction for wildland fire and natural resources managers in advanced topics, on an as-needed basis.
- (1) Masters or PhD level of knowledge and experience in the natural and social sciences related to Wildland Fire Management
- (2) Bachelor degree level of experience with a Minimum 10 years of experience in wildland fire/land management/human factors and are considered to be a subject matter expert in the topic they are delivering for a course.
- (3) 15 plus years of experience in wildland fire/land management/human factors and are considered to be a subject matter expert in the topic they are delivering for a course.
- Instructors must also substantiate qualifications required to instruct quoted units for the course as defined in each Statement of Work (SOW).
Courses to be Instructed
- CIMC – Complex Incident Management Course
- D510 – Expanded Dispatch Supervisory Dispatcher
- L-580 – Leadership is Action
- M-580 – Fire in Ecosystem Management
- M-581 – Fire Program Management
- N9048 – National Aerial Firefighting Academy 2
- N9053 – Learning from Unintended Outcomes: FLA Workshop
- NANFDR – Advanced National Fire Danger Rating System
- NFML – Fire Management Leadership
- NNAFA – National Aerial Firefighter Academy
- RX-510 – Advanced Fire Effects
- S-495 – Geospatial Fire Analysis, Interpretation and Application
- S-520 – Advanced Incident Management
- S-590 – Advanced Fire Behavior Interpretation
- S-620 – Area Command
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to communicate in a variety of formats.
- Must be able to maintain professional interpersonal skills, including effective listening, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Must adhere to acceptable standards of business ethics and integrity, and comply with all federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations in all duties.
- Must be able to pass all appropriate criminal background checks.
- Other duties, as assigned
- NAFRI | Tucson, Arizona
- All travel expenses will be reimbursed/paid by the Company for travel from your home location CONUS to instruct a course at NAFRI in Tucson, AZ
- Represent Chloeta professionally at times
Compensation and Work Schedule
- Work schedule is highly variable, with instructors only providing services for scheduled training courses for which they meet the prerequisite requirements for
- Training courses are typically 40-hrs or less in length
- All travel expenses, including meals and lodging, are provided by the company while the employee is in official travel status
- Compensation is commensurate with experience, education and capability
- You must be a U.S. citizen & meet specialized experience to qualify.