Chime is dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge unnecessary fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them save money automatically. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Chime mobile app and debit card to make purchases, track spending, save for the future, and more. Our members love Chime and use it daily.
We believe the big banks fail to help their members achieve financial health - and in many cases work against it, charging hundreds of dollars in hidden fees and pushing products that drive people into debt. We don’t think it needs to be this way, so we’re out to beat them.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and just raised a $70M Series C funding round, led by Menlo Ventures, to fuel our growth. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Paid Growth Manager with an emphasis on Snapchat paid acquisition and/or UA. Our ideal candidate is both creative and analytical. You are a natural problem solver with a passion for driving toward key metrics and uncovering new opportunities to maximize enrollments while simultaneously optimizing for LTV metrics.
- Own Snapchat paid channel and other UA campaigns.
- Be creative and coordinate filming of new ads to drive performance across vertical video.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to share best practices and learnings from ongoing tests to improve conversion in other channels: email, paid acquisition, etc.
- Develop and maintain ongoing performance dashboards. Manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements, to measure overall performance.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience; 2-3 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in app install campaigns.
- Experience with Appsflyer (or Tune, Adjust, or Kochava), Google Analytics, Snapchat platform, and any other UA channel.
- Data-driven. You love to dig into the data to understand trends, generate hypotheses, and scale successful findings. Excel skills are a plus.
- Creative. You collaborate well with design teams and get excited about trying new ideas.
- Organized and accountable. You have very high attention to detail and are quick to follow up and follow through.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Chime. You are flexible and effective at dealing with changes in direction or priority.
- Proactive. You take the initiative to tackle problems and look for opportunities to improve projects and processes.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly happy hours and company events
- Dog-friendly office
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Chime is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.