Chime is dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge unnecessary fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them save money automatically. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Chime mobile app and debit card to make purchases, track spending, save for the future, and more. Our members love Chime and use it daily.
We believe that the big banks fail to help their members achieve financial health - and in many cases work against it, charging hundreds of dollars in hidden fees and pushing products that drive people into debt. We don’t think it needs to be this way, so we’re out to beat them.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and just raised a $70M Series C funding round, led by Menlo Ventures, to fuel our growth. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You'll work tirelessly to understand Chime's People needs to fill in the gaps with the best talent who will not only deliver in their roles but will contribute to our mission and values. Chime is a fast-paced, growing startup and we need your help to build a world-class team!
You will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, from sourcing to offer management, hiring your future colleagues and delivering an excellent experience from start to finish for your stakeholders. You will be expected to communicate effectively with prospective candidates, build relationships internally and externally, collaborate with and advise Hiring Managers, and shepherd candidates through Hiring Managers and Recruiters to complete the interview process.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify technical talent
- Source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, LinkedIn, AngelList, etc.
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting, from phone screens and face-to-face interviews through to offer management
- Screen applicants for role and value fit, availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- Attend and organize both internal and external recruiting events
- Maintain accurate and timely records in ATS
- Work with the Head of People and stakeholders to create a standard set of hiring procedures for each department, analyze practices, and improve.
- Manage reporting of the pipeline & hiring trends to the Exec team.
- Manage agency recruitment relationships where applicable.
- Build and operate within a recruitment budget to support hiring goals.
- Collaboratively build branding for our careers page, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc. and constantly push the boundaries for our employer value proposition.
- 4+ years of relevant recruiting experience required, 2+ of which were spent focusing on in-house / corporate hiring.
- Proven experience recruiting for teams located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 4+ years of experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics.
- 4+ years of client interaction experience, including working with hiring managers, reviewing new hiring requisitions, finding and reviewing profiles, and updating pipeline progress.
- You understand how to screen talent and initiate and drive interest towards Chime.
- You understand the need to balance closing candidates in a highly competitive job market while also hiring responsibly to a start-up environment, where impact is the very top selling point, over compensation and title.
- You are highly collaborative and articulate.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Chime is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.