Chime is dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge unnecessary fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them save money automatically. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Chime mobile app and debit card to make purchases, track spending, save for the future, and more. Our members love Chime and use it daily.
We believe the big banks fail to help their members achieve financial health - and in many cases work against it, charging hundreds of dollars in hidden fees and pushing products that drive people into debt. We don’t think it needs to be this way, so we’re out to beat them.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and just raised a $70M Series C funding round, led by Menlo Ventures, to fuel our growth. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to support the Marketing and Growth team by executing a data-driven content marketing strategy to improve website performance, content engagement, SEO visibility, and landing page optimization. Our ideal candidate is both creative and analytical. You are a natural problem solver with a passion for driving toward key metrics and uncovering new opportunities to maximize inbound traffic and engagement.
This role requires expertise in content marketing metrics and optimization, collaboration with internal and external content creators, and the ability to create and tailor content yourself. You’ll bring a mix of creativity, collaboration, execution discipline, and accountability to results.
- Own the content strategy and optimization roadmap for the Chime website.
- Use audience insights, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, and content performance analytics to execute content campaigns that drive results.
- Partner with the Marketing, Design, and Product teams to ensure all published content is on-brand; accurate; compliant with legal; and consistent in terms of visual style and tone.
- Collaborate with SEO partners to uncover traffic expansion opportunities and partner with Design, Product, and Engineering to implement SEO recommendations.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to share best practices and learnings from ongoing tests to improve conversion in other channels: email, paid acquisition, etc.
- Develop and maintain ongoing website and content performance dashboards. Manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements, to measure overall performance.
- Manage and grow Chime’s affiliate marketing program; ensure affiliate content is on-brand; accurate; compliant with legal; consistent in terms of style quality, and tone.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience; 2-3 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster tools.
- Data-driven. You love to dig into the data to understand trends, generate hypotheses, and scale successful findings.
- Creative. You collaborate well with design teams and get excited about trying new ideas.
- Organized and accountable. You have very high attention to detail and are quick to follow up and follow through.
- Strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills. You have the innate ability to present information and ideas logically and clearly.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Chime. You are flexible and effective at dealing with changes in direction or priority.
- Proactive. You take the initiative to tackle problems and look for opportunities to improve projects and processes.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Chime is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.