Chime is dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge unnecessary fees, gives members early access to their pay-checks and helps them save money automatically. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Chime mobile app and debit card to make purchases, track spending, save for the future, and more. Our members love Chime and use it daily.
We believe that the big banks fail to help their members achieve financial health - and in many cases work against it, charging hundreds of dollars in hidden fees and pushing products that drive people into debt. We don’t think it needs to be this way, so we’re out to beat them.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and just raised a $70M Series C funding round, led by Menlo Ventures, to fuel our growth. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
Chime is looking for a highly capable QA Analyst to ensure we are consistently delivering the best experience possible to our members.
- Develop standardized and detailed membership service protocols, criteria and templates. Coordinate with training team to implement and enforce these criteria and then continue to iterate based on feedback and analysis.
- Closely monitor and analyze membership interactions to ensure a high standard of Membership Service is consistently delivered. This will include frequent spot-checks of membership interactions through the in-app interface, voice conversations, and email.
- Use data collection and analysis tools to quantify membership engagement and identify opportunities for improving the member experience.
- Quantifying and identifying signals and indicators of negative membership experience and then taking preventative action in order to improve on those experiences.
- Collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to develop solutions and features that will help to streamline and enhance the experience for members and help the member service team better deliver support.
- Be flexible and adaptable to working in an environment with evolving and changing project priorities.
- Generate periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) reports on the status of member service quality and customer satisfaction.
- You will be the primary point of contact for all QA issues regarding the membership experience and delivery of banking services.
- You will report directly to and work closely with our Senior Manager of Member Services.
- As a subject matter expert on membership experience delivery, you will be expected to regularly offer your opinions, insights, and thoughts. All your activities and duties will be oriented around the needs of the business.
- Become a regular user and champion of the Chime Card and mobile apps.
- 3+ years experience in customer service environment.
- Deep experience with data collection, mining, and analysis with the ability to identify issues and trends in order to develop and introduce solutions.
- Experience communicating with outside vendors and service providers.
- Experience delivering periodic reports and presentations.
- Proven experience working in a dynamic team environment.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Experience with Quality Assurance data collection and analysis tools.
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are a mindful and considerate person to work with, get along with others, and are able to work effectively within a team.
- Experience working across multiple teams. You will communicate across QA, Engineering, Product, Marketing, and an Off-site Call Center.
- Possess strong self-motivation to continuously improve the quality of all projects using your industry knowledge and experience to deliver a high-touch, high-quality customer experience.
- Clearly demonstrate the desire and willingness to learn new technology and processes and grow your abilities to contribute effectively while at Chime.
- Knowledge of the financial / banking industry.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Chime is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.