Chime is dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge unnecessary fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them save money automatically. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Chime mobile app and debit card to make purchases, track spending, save for the future, and more. Our members love Chime and use it daily.
We believe that the big banks fail to help their members achieve financial health - and in many cases work against it, charging hundreds of dollars in hidden fees and pushing products that drive people into debt. We don’t think it needs to be this way, so we’re out to beat them.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and just raised a $70M Series C funding round, led by Menlo Ventures, to fuel our growth. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You'll work tirelessly to understand Chime's People needs to fill in the gaps with the best talent who will not only deliver in their roles but will contribute to our mission and values. Chime is a fast-paced, growing startup and we need your help to build a world-class team!
You will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, from sourcing to offer management, hiring your future colleagues and delivering an excellent experience from start to finish for your stakeholders. You will be expected to communicate effectively with prospective candidates, build relationships internally and externally, collaborate with and advise Hiring Managers, and shepherd candidates through Hiring Managers and Recruiters to complete the interview process.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify technical talent
- Source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, LinkedIn, AngelList, etc.
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting, from phone screens and face-to-face interviews through to offer management
- Screen applicants for role and value fit, availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- Attend and organize both internal and external recruiting events
- Maintain accurate and timely records in ATS
- 4+ years of relevant recruiting experience required, 2+ of which were spent focusing on technical hiring
- Proven experience recruiting either in-house or at an agency in the San Francisco Bay Area
- 4+ years of experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics
- 4+ years of client interaction experience, including working with (technical) hiring managers, reviewing new hiring requisitions, finding and reviewing profiles, and updating pipeline progress
- You understand how to screen talent and initiate and drive interest towards Chime
- You are highly collaborative and articulate
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly happy hours and company events
- Dog-friendly office
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank