Chime is dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. That’s why we offer an award-winning banking solution that doesn’t charge unnecessary fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them save money automatically. Millions of people use the Chime mobile app and debit card to make purchases, track spending, save for the future, and more. Our members love Chime and use it daily.
We believe the big banks fail to help their members achieve financial health - and in many cases work against it, charging hundreds of dollars in hidden fees and pushing products that drive people into debt. We don’t think it needs to be this way, so we’re out to beat them.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to help build our San Francisco engineering team. Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited at early-stage tech startups and is eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. You will be responsible for more than recruiting. You will provide insight into process improvements and lead key projects that are critical for company scale. As one of the more senior people on the team, you are motivated to set a new standard for recruiting at Chime, and mentor others to match your performance..
- Take ownership of technical candidates from our referral, outreach and inbound sourcing programs, leading a memorable candidate experience regardless of outcome.
We insist on extremely high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience.
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Partnering with hiring team senior management and candidates to ensure high close rate for all involved
- Hold yourself accountable and track relevant metrics for your pipeline activity
- Collaborate and share your learners with peers and hiring teams.
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at Chime - with real time feedback on specific candidates.
- Openly suggest process improvements and optimize the hiring experience
- You are proactive recruiter and will own all stages of the recruiting cycle.
- 5+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter within a technical recruiting capacity
- Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Startup experience is essential, especially in a growth stage startup environment.
- Well-rounded and diverse experience in identification and engagement of top technical talent
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Interested in Chime’s mission and contributing to the success of the company
- BA/BS degree
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Chime is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.