Chime is one of the fastest-growing bank accounts in America. That’s because we’re dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. We treat people like we’d like our banks to treat us. We don’t charge fees, we give members early access to their paychecks, and help them save money automatically. We're a technology company that brings a user-obsessed mindset to an industry lacking both.
This is an exciting time to join. We’re growing at an insane pace, and building something that makes a meaningful impact on the lives of 2/3 of Americans. We have over 800,000 bank accounts opened to date, and the brand loyalty we have is unheard of for banks.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in FinTech and just raised $20M in funding from top-tier investors to fuel our rapid growth. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
We’re looking for a product manager to lead our Core Banking Accounts team. This team is responsible for the cornerstone product of Chime. Your goal will be to build the best bank account in the world.
You want to work on real problems that affect real people. You’re curious and relentless. You have a growth mindset and want to be challenged. You have a high bar and want to be a difference-maker in the organization. You’ll bring a sense of urgency that matches the incredible opportunity we have ahead of us.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for our core bank accounts
- Ship high-impact, client-facing mobile products that improve member’s financial lives
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap
- Partner with engineering, design, QA, and analytics teams to define, build, and iterate on new products
- 3+ years experience as a product manager
- Proven ability to ship high-impact products quickly, not just small features
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff
- Experience at a fast-growing startup in a cross-functional environment
- Passion for our mission: helping members lead healthy financial lives
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Prior fintech experience a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits
- Free snacks and drinks, plus catered Wednesday lunches
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly happy hours and company events
- Dog-friendly office
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in fintech and help create a completely new kind of bank