Chime is dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge unnecessary fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them save money automatically. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Chime mobile app and debit card to make purchases, track spending, save for the future, and more. Our members love Chime and use it daily.
We believe that the big banks fail to help their members achieve financial health - and in many cases work against it, charging hundreds of dollars in hidden fees and pushing products that drive people into debt. We don’t think it needs to be this way, so we’re out to beat them.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and just raised a $70M Series C funding round, led by Menlo Ventures, to fuel our growth. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
We’re looking for a product manager to lead our Core Banking Accounts team. This team is responsible for the cornerstone product of Chime. Your goal will be to build the best bank account in the world.
You want to work on real problems that affect real people. You’re curious and relentless. You have a growth mindset and want to be challenged. You have a high bar and want to be a difference-maker in the organization. You’ll bring a sense of urgency that matches the incredible opportunity we have ahead of us.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for our core bank accounts
- Ship high-impact, client-facing mobile products that improve member’s financial lives
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap
- Partner with engineering, design, QA, and analytics teams to define, build, and iterate on new products
- 3+ years experience as a product manager
- Proven ability to ship high-impact products quickly, not just small features
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff
- Experience at a fast-growing startup in a cross-functional environment
- Passion for our mission: helping members lead healthy financial lives
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Prior fintech experience a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits
- Free snacks and drinks, plus catered Wednesday lunches
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly happy hours and company events
- Dog-friendly office
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in fintech and help create a completely new kind of bank
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Chime is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.