Chime is dedicated to helping our members lead healthy financial lives. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge unnecessary fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them save money automatically. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Chime mobile app and debit card to make purchases, track spending, save for the future, and more. Our members love Chime and use it daily.
We believe that the big banks fail to help their members achieve financial health - and in many cases work against it, charging hundreds of dollars in hidden fees and pushing products that drive people into debt. We don’t think it needs to be this way, so we’re out to beat them.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and just raised a $70M Series C funding round, led by Menlo Ventures, to fuel our growth. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means. Chime is a fast-paced, growing startup and we need your help to build a world-class team! You will be expected to communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, build relationships, encourage them to interview at Chime, and then connect them to Hiring Managers and Recruiters to complete the interview process.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent
- Source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, LinkedIn, AngelList, etc.
- Generate interest through direct sourcing via telephone and/or email
- Conduct phone screens and face-to-face interviews
- Screen applicants for role and value fit, availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- Attend and organize both internal and external recruiting events
- Maintain accurate and timely records in ATS
- 2+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required
- Proven experience sourcing either in-house or at an agency in the San Francisco Bay Area
- 2+ years of experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics
- 2+ years of client interaction experience, including working with technical hiring managers, reviewing new hiring requisitions, finding and reviewing profiles, and updating pipeline progress
- You understand how to screen technical talent and initiate and drive interest towards Chime
- You are highly collaborative and articulate
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly happy hours and company events
- Dog-friendly office
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank