Chexology, creator of ABC’s Shark Tank featured product, CoatChex is seeking a creative expert to own all marketing campaigns and tactics that contribute to our sales pipeline and revenue goals. In this role, you will take on the voice of Chexology and collaborate on strategic ways to win over prospective clients through scalable demand generation. It is essential this individual enjoys working with all different stakeholders and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively. We are looking for someone ready and excited to establish, own, and drive Chexology’s broader marketing strategy—the position will have ultimate responsibility for all of our current and future marketing initiatives as well as their continued success. Strong experience in copywriting, campaign management, and goal setting are required. This position is open for anyone living anywhere in the United States and is 100% remote.
- A continuous communicator, self learner, and change agent who can wear multiple hats while staying ahead of the game
- A builder who grinds to turn dreams into reality through relentless determination, passion, and execution
- Able to work extremely well on a cross-functional team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement a demand generation strategy to generate a robust marketing pipeline of qualified leads across multiple channels
- Develop the framework to track marketing performance, oversee the collection of performance data, and report on the results
- Develop action plans to shorten the sales cycle and improve profitability using your demand generation impact reporting
- Collaborate with sales leaders to strategize and prioritize efforts as well as to understand buyer personas and the buyer journey
- Oversee case studies, product announcements, conferences, industry guides, and more
- Easily shift between “big picture” content strategy to the “nuts & bolts” of copywriting to translate complex tech and business concepts into clear and engaging writing
- Apply and maintain consistency with the Chexology voice and our content standards
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 2+ years in B2B demand generation
- Track record of successfully creating and implementing a demand gen program in a SaaS environment, including working through integrations
- MarTech tools experience (Google Analytics, Adwords, Marketo, Mailchimp, Salesforce, etc.)
- SEO experience a plus
- B2B tech and/or startup environment experience a strong plus
Want to know what it’s like to work at Chexology? We move decisively with focus and purpose towards a common goal. We push innovation while treating each other with respect and kindness. We understand that our attitude is reflected in our products, services, and where we work. We value and welcome input from everyone on our team. We hope that you’re passionate about the work we do and ready to dive in with us.
- This position is remote, apply from anywhere in the USA
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 50% employer contribution
- Equity incentive plan and 401k plan
- In addition to 9-holiday office closures, Chexologists receive PTO days based on their tenure: 15 days in your first year, 20 days in years 3-5, and 25 days beyond that
Chexology is committed to creating an inclusive culture by embracing and celebrating diversity in our workplace and in the communities we serve. We created a Diversity & Inclusion Committee as one way to work towards creating a culture of inclusion. We believe it's our responsibility to build a workforce that is reflective of our diverse society, and we know that will help us achieve more as a company and create stronger relationships with our customers. We believe in equality for all. We believe in kindness. We believe in leaving a positive impact on the world.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.