Chexology is changing the way events and individuals do business. Developed from CoatChex, as seen on ABC's Shark Tank, Chexology has grown at an exponential rate, as marketers and venues realize the value of customer loyalty and satisfaction. Our goal is to eliminate the claim ticket through our patented technology. Partners like Delta, JetBlue, Madison Square Garden, Nike, and many more have already taken notice. Chexology has big plans for the future.
Working closely with the Sales team and CEO, the Salesforce Administration Intern will update, clean up and maintain our Salesforce CRM database, setting the foundation for our continued growth. Projects will include updating field/content process flows, creating custom reports and connecting the data to other Chexology data sheets.
- Develop our Salesforce, an industry-leading customer relationship management (CRM) database to learn valuable and sought after data management and administration skills.
- Build CRM reports for management to drive and monitor sales performance
- Support the ongoing data integrity of the database.
- Assist in the creation and enforcement of organization-wide protocols for proper use of the database.
- Ensuring data cleanliness and security.
- Assist with data projects as they arise.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Interest in databases, ideally with coursework having used Microsoft Access, Excel MySQL or similar software
- Some experience with Salesforce desired
- Strong research skills and excellent analytical skills
- Have a visual mindset and able to simplify complex information
- Comfortable to work with ambiguity and under tight timelines
- Proactively make recommendations and set the agenda
- Currently an undergraduate or master's student in a related field