Chexology, creator of ABC’s Shark Tank featured product, CoatChex is seeking a Sales Development Representative to help scale our company. In this role, you will work with a group of sales professionals to generate, qualify, and book meetings with top target prospects. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, be passionate about the Company, and have the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets.
Working closely with our management team and our senior sales staff will give you the opportunity to quickly develop your career in sales. You will learn from the best by working alongside our top performers and leaders. Self-motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
- A continuous communicator, self learner, and change agent who can wear multiple hats while staying ahead of the game
- A builder who grinds to turn dreams into reality through relentless determination, passion, and execution
- Able to work extremely well on a cross-functional team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via phone and email outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Maintain and update an organized pipeline through activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, emails sent, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-disciplined, organized, and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Positive, energetic, and go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Experience with CRM and prospecting tools like Salesforce and Outreach is a bonus but not necessary
Want to know what it’s like to work at Chexology? We move decisively with focus and purpose towards a common goal. We push innovation while treating each other with respect and kindness. We understand that our attitude is reflected in our products, services and where we work. We value and welcome input from everyone on our team. We hope that you’re passionate about the work we do and ready to dive in with us.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 50% employer contribution
- Equity incentive plan and 401k plan
- Commuter benefits (set aside pre-tax dollars for work-related transportation expenses)
- Flexible office hours
- In addition to 9-holiday office closures, Chexologists receive PTO days based on their tenure: 15 days in your first year, 20 days in years 3-5, and 25 days beyond that
- A dog-friendly office in the center of NYC with great food nearby
- Monthly team lunches and/or outings
- Annual company-wide offsite trip: past trips include Vermont and The Hamptons!