Who We Are
How many times a day do you use Google/Apple Maps? Ever wonder how businesses get listed on there and how they get seen by customers? We help chains across North America optimize their locations/stores/restaurants, manage their presence, improve their visibility on every mapping site… resulting in a HUGE boost of store traffic and local brand perception.
Our SaaS company in downtown San Diego (SD and even Mexico view from NBC Building) has been quadrupling in size every year! We are now proud to be one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing SaaS companies in the World (SaaS1000.com) and Inc #719 (on Inc5000). Be a part of a winning team in the world of technology, buy the new house on the beach you wanted, network in San Diego’s (mini) Silicon Valley… take over the world (it’s that easy, of course).
Since 2009 we have been the premier solution in the B2B SaaS space. We have steadily grown, changed, and enhanced our offering to major Brand Names throughout North America. This is an ideal time to join our (fun and professional) team and grow your bank account while growing with the company.
We’re looking to extend our sales team again with the new addition of a champion Sales Manager. This individual will be a passionate leader who thrives on building successful sales teams while driving revenue. The right candidate will have experience selling technology solutions to such entities with proven ability to communicate persuasively and credibly with large enterprise retail brands and agencies.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a leader who will lead, mentor, and manage a team of superstar Sales Executives. Create new efficiencies, areas of opportunity, and scalability, while maintaining a fun work environment.
- Responsible for driving the new monthly revenue efforts through supporting and motivating the Sales Executives, hiring additional Business Development Reps, enforcing quotas, and managing pipelines, creating forecasts, and take ownership of new revenue creation.
- Provide information and training to Sales Executives in the Local SEO SaaS industry through technical knowledge, an awareness of markets, competitors, advancements, and case studies on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with the SVP of Sales, Head of Operations & Product, VP of Marketing, Sales Enablement/Engineers, and Business Development Managers, to ensure seamless communication on all initiatives and handoffs to the Sales Executives.
- GETTING OVER THE HUMP: Overcome objections, hopping on calls and helping bring large deals home, creating additional sales docs, and leading team meetings on success.
What You Will Bring:
- 3+ years managing a successful sales team
- 7+ years of sales achievements
- Experience in SaaS or Technology Industry (SEO and SEM is a huge plus)
- 2+ years of Enterprise B2B Sales
- 3-12 Month Sales Cycles, Urgency building, Contract Negotiation, Rapport Building
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales automation tools (market, tout, outreach, salesloft, etc.)
- Must be Proficient and comfortable with typing 40+ WPM speed (minimum)
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive including medical (100% coverage) + dental/vision + 401K
- Paid vacation, paid time off
- Employee equity
- Casual work environment
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Free healthy snacks
- Monthly team outings
- Quarterly Company events