As the Brand Partnerships Senior Manager, you’ll build strong relationships with some of the world’s most generous brands. Alongside the overall Brand Partnerships team, you’ll brainstorm, develop, and execute major evergreen campaigns that support revenue growth. You’ll ensure the success of the most valuable and high-priority partnerships in our current portfolio.
- Execute against the Brand Partnerships team's strategy to develop creative brand partnerships that generate strong brand awareness for charity: water and contribute to our annual revenue goals.
- Support our strategy to evolve our current partnerships into multi-year campaigns that will ensure aggressive growth in 2019 and beyond.
- In collaboration with business operations and finance teams, manage existing revenue growth for monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Ensure top-notch account management and innovative reporting back to partners.
- Provide timely and accurate communication systems of all partnership activities to ensure efficient cross-collaboration within the organization and with partners.
- Follow systems and procedures in support of the engagement, stewardship, and retention of brand partnerships.
- Support grant-writing efforts for our most valuable corporate foundation partnerships.
- Optimize and monitor trends in partners’ markets and appropriately adjust strategy or timelines.
- Ensure collaborative workflow and deliverable integration with the Creative, Production, Water Programs, and Key Relationships teams to optimize delivery of partnership agreements and execution of campaigns.
- Develop a deep knowledge of charity: water’s structure and systems to ensure smooth campaign execution and white glove partnership management.
- At least 6-8 years working in brand or corporate partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong writing skills for grant writing and communications efforts.
- Organized self-starter, able to prioritize and deliver under pressure.
- Prior experience working with Senior Leadership and C-Suite execs.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with creative, marketing, and finance teams.
- Expert digital marketing experience preferred.
You’re a strong strategic thinker.
You have the ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion.
You're a communication ace.
When someone has a question, you give them a straight answer. You take your role seriously, knowing that someone’s experience with charity: water can start -- or end -- with you. Your passionate about giving every caller and visitor an unforgettable experience at charity: water.
You’re remarkably people-oriented.
You have an innate social intelligence. You can relate to all types of people -- from bankers, fashionistas, techies, janitorial staff, to entertainment executives -- and you’re a skilled conversationalist. You enjoy meeting new people; developing and maintaining relationships is a natural tendency. You are likable, engaging, interesting and interested. If you walk into a room of 50 people, each would be excited to invite you to dinner at their home.
You have a team ethos.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the NYC area only.