As Water Programs Coordinator, you’ll be a key supportive player on our Water Programs team. You’ll support every member of the team with tasks ranging from team logistics and daily administrative needs to grants management support and organizing travel. You are a team player who takes direction well and is eager to learn our business. You are a capable multi-tasker who can balance a variety of small tasks, while also managing larger projects. Because of you, the team will function better and faster.
- You’ll manage administrative needs for the Water Programs team by supporting executives, organizing team meetings and off-sites, filing expense reports, and other administrative tasks.
- You’ll serve as the primary point of contact for information requests (internal and external) and coordinate responses on behalf of the Water Programs team.
- You’ll manage outward-facing sources of program information and coordinate regular updates to internal and external websites, databases, and presentations.
- You’ll coordinate planning and logistics for Water Programs travel including visa applications for international travel.
- You’ll directly manage Water Programs interns (1-2 interns per spring, summer, and fall semesters).
- You’ll support the grant management platform, including workflows and troubleshooting.
- You’ll consolidate written materials in advance of all charity: water board meetings, including cross-departmental coordination as needed.
- You’ll support a wide variety of special projects, as needed.
- 2-3 years of experience managing the administrative needs of a fast-paced team
- Demonstrated experience in project management and/or cross-departmental coordination
- Acute attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent computer and web skills including the ability to manage Google products, write clear presentations (Keynote or Powerpoint), and basic Excel
- Experience with travel coordination a plus
You’re so organized, it’s embarrassing
When something doesn’t have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can handle and prioritize multiple projects of various origins at once. You can turn any meeting or email thread into actionable items for multiple people.
You get things done
You're a multitasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you're not afraid to ask.
You are customer service driven and an avid team player
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to support a team with a variety of requests. You're confident in your skills and not afraid to speak your mind, but you know how to put the team first.
You have experience and education to back you up
You have a college degree and previous administrative work under your belt, preferably for a non-profit organization.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the NYC area only.