As a Brand Partnerships Senior Associate, you’ll build strong relationships with some of the world’s most generous brands. You’ll execute supporter and partner campaigns that create opportunities for growth and help the team exceed its annual revenue goal. You’ll ensure the success of existing relationships while developing ideas and materials to grow corporate supporters into official partnerships.
- Become a trusted thought partner and key contact at charity: water for a portfolio of generous corporate water project sponsors and partners, each giving $50k to $100k annually.
- Ideate and pitch creative partnership campaigns within your portfolio that generate brand awareness for charity: water and contribute to the team’s annual revenue goals.
- Provide timely and accurate communication related to all partnership activities to ensure efficient cross-collaboration within the organization and with supporters.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of charity: water’s structures and reporting systems to retain and grow corporate relationships in 2019 and beyond.
- Analyze revenue trends from your portfolio to share with the team and to identify additional opportunities for growth.
- Support in the day-to-day execution of some of charity: water’s most generous partnerships.
- Support the partnerships team on special projects, like our annual Brand Partnership Summit.
- Hire, manage and mentor Brand Partnership interns (one per semester).
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of partnerships, fundraising, or account management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to important details
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Keynote, Google Docs, and Microsoft Suite products
- An incredible passion for our mission
You’re a communication ace.
You take your role seriously, knowing that someone’s experience with charity: water can start -- or end -- with you. Clear, consistent and compelling communication is everything to you. You're passionate about giving every person who interacts with the charity: water brand an unforgettable experience.
You get things done.
You can turn any meeting or email thread into actionable items for multiple people, and you follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities across various origins at once. And when you need help, you're not afraid to ask.
You’re remarkably people-oriented.
You have an innate social intelligence. You can relate to all types of people -- from bankers, fashionistas, techies, janitorial staff, to entertainment executives -- and you’re a skilled conversationalist. You enjoy meeting new people; developing and maintaining relationships is a natural tendency.
You're a problem solver and a strategic thinker.
You're able to connect the dots. You find new and efficient ways to streamline and create processes to make things run more smoothly. You are analytical and can infer implications and consequences of approaches, and thereby anticipate potential issues that need to be addressed before they occur.
You have a team ethos.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the NYC area only.