As a Creative Project Manager at charity: water, you'll work cross-functionally to plan and manage a wide range of creative projects and marketing campaigns across the organization, ensuring that the process is efficient and effective in delivering best in class results.
- You’ll lead and manage all aspects of major campaigns and initiatives, including project planning, stakeholder communication, resourcing, meeting management, budget oversight, quality assurance, risk management, and reporting.
- You’ll work with stakeholders across the organization to ensure that campaign targets are defined, tracked, and reported on. You’ll ensure that project goals align with the needs of organizational stakeholders and the priorities within the Product Roadmap and Finance budget.
- You’ll partner with the Heads of Creative, Marketing, and Special Projects to ensure that our team is delivering fresh, innovative, and on-brand experiences to our supporters.
- You’ll liaise with the heads of Product and Engineering to ensure that digital experiences are being developed according to spec and on time.
- You’ll develop and manage project timelines, ensuring that team members are held accountable to deadlines and that stakeholders are notified of changes.
- You’ll own and manage creative team resourcing. You’ll work with the Head of Special Projects to ensure that creative requests are being triaged and properly resourced.
- You’ll work with the design team to inform, evolve, and manage the process for how design work is requested, triaged, and completed within the organization.
- You’ll stay up to date on the Marketing Calendar and work with the Content Strategist and marketing channel owners to ensure that green-lit deliverables are being planned, kicked off, and resourced according to schedule.
- You’ll oversee the full film production process for identified projects, from ideation and pre-production through production and post, including budget management.
- At least 4 years of creative production and/or project management experience, ideally working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven success managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- International travel production experience a plus.
- Experience working with a variety of project management tools, including BaseCamp and Google Suite.
You see the bigger picture
You're able to break a large project into bite-size pieces while always keeping your eye on the big goal. You think two steps ahead and can see how complex initiatives connect together for maximum impact. You have an innate ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion. You are analytical and you’re always on the look-out for potential issues so you can tackle them before they occur.
You get things done
You're a multitasking machine. You follow through on every job, no matter how big or small. You live for hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule. You take initiative on projects from the start and know how to bring people together and get things done. You find new and efficient ways to streamline processes and create innovative approaches to difficult problems.
You're so organized, it's embarrassing
You have remarkable attention to the smallest details, meticulous organizational skills. Your closet and kitchen drawers are a testament to this skill: when something doesn’t have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can manage schedules, inquiries, call logs and desk drawers.
You're a communication ace
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up. And you're known for your professional candor.
You have a team ethos
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment, with people who are passionate about their work. You're excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you. You love to identify people’s strengths and build processes to make things run more smoothly.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the NYC area only.