Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, the Revenue Operations Coordinator will assist in building a best-in-class operations function to support our fundraising teams, collaborating closely with our fundraisers and across the organization to design, implement, and maintain systems and processes that allow our fundraising teams to be as efficient and effective as possible.
- Assist in the implementation of a CRM, focusing primarily on change management
- Evaluate data collection methods and devise streamlined process flows using the CRM
- Strategize on dashboard creation for exec leadership and the fundraising teams to increase CRM usage
- Project manage fundraising operations initiatives that will impact the allocation of donors and the accuracy of our reporting
- Create and maintain documentation for all processes and protocols, including customizations of a CRM implementation
- Facilitate mailing list creation for external communications
- Build and maintain reconciliation process with the finance department
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of revenue operations experience in an analyst position
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Proficient excel skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A team-orientation and strong work ethic
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Project management experience is a plus
You’re obsessed with accuracy
You double and triple-check your work because you know that accurate data is crucial to operate successfully. You pay strong attention to detail, have excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills. You care about the numbers being right and take the time to make sure everything reconciles or is set up to be error-proof.
You’re so organized, it’s embarrassing
When something doesn’t have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can handle and prioritize multiple projects of various origins at once. You can turn any meeting or email thread into actionable items for multiple people.
You're a strategic thinker
You have the strategic prowess and social intelligence required to help build scalable models that leverage charity: water's brand, assets, relationships and opportunities to meet aggressive growth goals.
You see something that needs improvement and you take action. You love to find opportunities, and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into complex revenue challenges.
You’re extremely organized and detail oriented
You prioritize well and are able to manage important projects, schedules, and communications in an orderly fashion.
You’re very adaptable
You're unfazed by the constant change of a fast-growing organization. You’re able to develop and structure projects, manage expectations, and work autonomously.
You’re a team player
You can coordinate efforts with many different departments -- both internal and external -- to get the job done right. You use sound judgment and intuitive analysis. And you know to follow up to make sure everyone's on the same page.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the NYC area only.