As the Brand Partnerships Associate, you will help the team exceed its annual revenue goal by building relationships with a portfolio of generous corporate sponsors. You’ll also help the Brand Partnerships team run efficiently by managing donor data, assisting with event logistics and vendor research, and collaborating with other teams to make sure every campaign launches on time with all necessary details in place.
Manage Corporate Sponsor Relationships:
- Develop a deep knowledge of charity: water’s structures and reporting systems to engage, steward, and retain a portfolio of corporate water project sponsors (each giving $10-50k annually)
- Become a trusted thought partner and key contact at charity: water by brainstorming ideas for giving campaigns and keeping donors up-to-date on their impact
- Analyze revenue trends from your portfolio to share trends with the team and identify opportunities for growth
Support the Brand Partnerships Team:
- Screen, triage, and track all incoming inquiries from potential new corporate partners
- Keep data about our partners, event attendees, corporate sponsors, and revenue goals streamlined and centralized
- Know the details of charity: water’s funding cycles, areas of work, project implementation timelines, and program operations well enough to effectively communicate complex changes or updates
- Work closely with the Key Relationships team and Water Programs team to consolidate and prioritize requests
- Support the team on special projects like our annual Brand Partnership Summit and quarterly newsletter
- Hire, manage and mentor Brand Partnership interns (one per semester)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment
- An incredible passion for our mission
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to important details
- A data-driven mentality with strong analytical skills
- Mastery of Excel, Microsoft Suite products, and Google Docs
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Keynote
- A team-orientation and strong work ethic, essential for this demanding environment that continually strives for excellence
You’re so organized, it’s embarrassing.
When something doesn’t have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can handle and prioritize multiple projects of various origins at once. You can turn any meeting or email thread into actionable items for multiple people.
You get things done.
You're a multitasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you're not afraid to ask.
You're passionate about accuracy
You double and triple-check your work because you know that accuracy is crucial to operating successfully. You pay strong attention to detail and possess excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
You're a problem solver and a strategic thinker.
You're able to connect the dots. You find new and efficient ways to streamline and create processes to increase efficiency. You love to build processes to make things run more smoothly. You are analytical and can infer implications and consequences of approaches and thereby anticipate potential issues that need to be addressed before they occur.
You have a team ethos.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the NYC area only.