As a Video Editor, you’ll have the privilege of sharing the charity: water story and inspiring supporters. You’ll edit new and existing footage and deliver video content that will be used for major campaigns, events, and all social media platforms. Your work will connect people to our mission and help bring clean water to communities around the world.
- Manage, coordinate, and lead video production in collaboration with our Head of Creative and Creative Producer.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to create unique and thoughtful video content for all marketing efforts and audience segments.
- Brainstorm creative video solutions to match the organization’s needs and support the goals of our fundraising and marketing teams.
- Edit footage for major campaigns, donor updates, and our annual gala.
- Collaborate & coordinate with freelance videographers and editors.
- Be responsible for the creation, storage, and organization of all video content and backups.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or similar experience
- At least 3-5 years of editing experience
- Must have a current reel &/or website clearly indicating your role in the project
- Experience operating professional video equipment, sound equipment, & lights
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and the Creative Suite
- Knowledge of all stages of production and post-delivery methods
- Ability to take creative direction and work independently to bring a vision and story to life
- Skills with sound design, color correction/grading, and/or animation is a plus
You’re a storyteller
You don’t just shoot beautiful video, you know how to weave those images into a narrative. Whether it’s a 30-second ad or a 20-minute doc, you’re excited to adopt the charity: water story for different audiences.
You get things done
You have a love for the organization and the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines. You're a multitasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you're not afraid to ask.
You're not only driven -- you can drive your own boat
You work independently. You're a self-starter -- even if no one else were in the office, you'd work just as hard and just as meticulously.
You hold your weight on a small team that handles a lot
We're a lean and efficient staff; every person plays an essential role in the organization.
You are a hard worker and you have team spirit
You thrive in a fast-paced environment with people that are constantly looking to innovate, enjoy challenges and demand excellence.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the NYC area only.