ChargeAfter is a market-leading financing platform that was founded with the goal to help every consumer access fair financing options tailored to their unique needs.
We’re looking for a leading Product Manager to be responsible for the company's product from A to Z, you can be a part of it and transform product vision into reality.
Product Manager will be responsible for the company’s product from A to Z and will transform product vision into reality.
- Manage day to day product development with your R&D teams (Product Owner role), working with agile/scrum methodology
- Identify new technologies and new partners that are essential to the company strategy
- Manage, build and own the entire product lifecycle using tools such as Invision, Zeplin and project management tools
- Be responsible for the product definition, requirements for development, UI/UX and product roadmap
- BSc Degree in industrial engineering, computer science or similar from a leading university
- Maximum of 3 years’ experience as a product manager in a B2B online global technology company
- Experience in a scrum or other agile methodology
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including QA, engineering, UX design, product strategy development, etc.
- Business, management, budgeting, and analytical skills
- English as a mother tongue level
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Fintech/eCommerce/Payments field
- Knowledge in Magento and Shopify and other leading eCommerce platforms