ChargeAfter is looking for enthusiastic, success-driven individuals to join our growing team.
So who are we?
ChargeAfter is a market-leading platform that is developing the future of consumer financing. We are well funded, have strategic partnerships with some of the biggest players in the market and already have paying enterprise clients in the US.
The Administration & HR Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Answering telephone calls and arranging conference calls
- Coordinating schedules and making appointments
- Greeting visitors and directing to appropriate area or person
- Arranging and coordinating travel schedules and reservations
- Compiling and typing statistical reports
- Coordinating and arranging meetings; reserving and preparing facilities; transcribing minutes of meetings
- Performing assigned administrative duties
- Assisting in managing the company’s budget and monitoring logistics spend
- Resolving cash flow budgeting discrepancies
- Conducting research, compiling data, and preparing papers for consideration and presentation by the CEO
- Attending meetings to record minutes
- Performing general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Processing HR documents such as new hire documents; checking Human Resources authorization documents ensuring timely completion of I-9 documents
- Accurately tracking and processing HR documents
- Assisting with payroll processing