ChargeAfter, a fin-tech startup, is looking for a Junior Account Manager! If you are hungry to learn new things, to succeed and to grow, join our rise to success at an early stage!
So who are we?
ChargeAfter is a market-leading financing platform that is developing the future of point of sale consumer financing. We are well funded, have strategic partnerships with some of the biggest players in the market and already have paying enterprise clients in the US.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with US-based clients
- Close communication with operation teams to provide solutions for the company’s clients
- Actively pursuing new business opportunities through existing client relationships
- Project reporting and evaluation of clients
- Facilitating the successful onboarding of new customers as well as lifecycle management
- Proactively recommending appropriate business-enabling products and solutions to meet client needs and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
- English - native level
- Ability to work flexible hours and remotely schedule
- Proficiency in Excel
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented