Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Personal Assistant to the CEO
Works closely with the CEO, performing office and personal support activities such as:
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
• Making travel, meeting and guest arrangements
• Communicating with partners, associates and other counterparts as well as welcoming and directing visitors
• Creating, organizing and maintaining files and records
• Attending meetings and following up
• Maintaining correspondence with institutions, organizations, partners
• Managing all other personal day-to-day operation
• Strong work tenure: minimum 5 years of professional office experience that exhibits an increasing level of responsibility, at least 3 years in an international company;
• Fluent English and faultless Bulgarian are a must, another language is an advantage (language skills will be tested in advance)
• Emotionally mature and settled down personality;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside partners
• Flexibility, responsiveness, high personal standards
• Proven ability to handle confidential information
• Project coordination experience, ability to meet tight deadlines
• Clear driver's license and active driver
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery
• We offer also a list of additional benefits:
- Supplemental health insurance
- Flexible working hours and additional days off
- Competitive remuneration package
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Free parking place
- Play and relax area in the office
- Special Discounts
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos Group and you want to join our team of curious, analytical and driven Agents of Chaos, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice
before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.