Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
• Developing new UI components and modules (front-end and back-end)
• Maintaining and improving existing components and modules
• Building reusable components and libraries for future use
• Optimizing components for maximum performance
• Writing and maintaining a suite of tests to ensure the quality of these components
• Reviewing teammates’ work and suggesting improvements (code reviews)
• Solid background in software development (3+ years)
• Good understanding of the Document Object Model
• Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Experience with NodeJS
• Experience with version control (Git)
• Experience with build tools (Webpack, Parcel, etc.)
• Experience with testing frameworks (Mocha, Sinon, Chai, etc.)
Experience with any of the following will be considered as an advantage:
• Functional programming
• Reactive programming
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
• Technical trainings and certifications
• Free parking place
• Play and relax area in the office
• Special Discounts
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this exciting role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice
before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.