Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.Key Account Manager
For the expansion of our team we are looking for a Key Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
• Continually establishing client relationships and using contacts to generate new business;
• Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment;
• Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
• Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about products and services;
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
• Attending meetings with clients;
• Delivering presentations;
• Maintaining accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports.Main Requirements:
• 4+ years of proven sales experience in the IT field preferably;
• Strong account management and relationship building skills;
• Experience in international business environment is a plus;
• Fluent English;
• Must be an enthusiastic and forward thinking individual, with the ability to self-manage;
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills. A proven track record in strong presentation skills as essential for this role;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Proactive - ability to negotiate win/win outcomes managing margins/profit;
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
• Accuracy with figures and attention to detail.Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
• Technical trainings and certifications
• Free parking place
• Play and relax area in the office
• Special Discounts
We welcome people who are flexible in thought, value teamwork, and are open to constructive feedback.
If you think your profile is a good match for this exciting role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice
before you apply for the job.