Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Product Specialist (V-Ray for Cinema 4D)
The Product Specialist leads feature definition within the end-user Product to ensure features, and the overall workflow, is ideal for the target customer(s). As an expert user of the Product, the Product Specialist often presents the Product to customers, press and Sales to show its capabilities in the best possible light.
• Define new feature and workflow behaviors for the Product by working closely with UX designers, Development, and Product Management to design capabilities with the proper balance of capability, ease-of-use, and efficiency that are then validated with customers.
• Work with customers to gather insight into what features and workflows need improvement, and to validate new feature and workflow designs as they’re being defined.
• Write feature specifications in terms of narratives that describe how things need to work from the end user’s perspective and validate their feasibility with Development.
• Be the Product’s champion user in representing it on user forums and at customers events.
• Prepare samples and “how-to” documentation describing new capabilities and workflows, as well as “tips and tricks” for getting the most out of the Product.
• Conduct competitive analysis with other software solutions
• Solid previous experience with working in production using the Product’s host application, or a close competitor is required.
• Fluency with the Product’s host application, or one of its primary competitors, is required.
• Solid understanding of professional workflows in the Product’s industry is required.
• Thorough understanding of concepts related to 3D rendering, modeling and animation required. Understanding of digital paint, compositing and traditional photography is a strong plus. Skills in using traditional media for creating representational artwork also a plus.
• A portfolio (or gallery) of rendered 3D images, model creations, and/or animations is required. A fine art, design, and/or photography portfolio(s) is a strong plus.
• Experience in the scripting or programming of production tools a plus.
• Experience with Agile software development and Jira is a plus.
• Very good communication skills (written and oral) in English.
• Ability to travel internationally, and up to 25% per quarter.
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
• Technical trainings and certifications
• Free parking place
• Play and relax area in the office
• Special Discounts
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice
before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted via e-mail.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.