Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Employee engagement and internal communications specialist
- Conduct research, analyze company culture, diagnose challenges and based on that develop a strategy for employee engagement and internal communication;
- Organize and coordinate a wide range of employee engagement activities and ensure internal communication is consistent and reflects the organization’s values and vision;
- Ensure internal messages are communicated to employees in a clear, timely and effective manner;
- Use project management practices to manage, document and implement employee engagement initiative;
- Support the leadership team in the implementation of the employee engagement programs;
- Continuously measure and improve effectiveness of employee engagement and internal communications strategy.
- Minimum 2 years experience on a similar role - employee engagement, internal/corporate communication, organizational development;
- People centric orientation;
- Quality results driven;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong written communication skills - to be able to present complex information in a clear and concise way;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent PC skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Journalism or other relevant.
Why Chaos Group?
- Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures;
- Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing;
- Supplemental health insurance;
- Flexible working hours and additional days off;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Technical trainings and certifications;
- Free parking place;
- Play and relax area in the office;
- Special Discounts.
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice
before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.