Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
On a daily basis, you will have to work on design and implementation of next-generation computer graphics solutions, optimize software to run on the latest hardware and research new approaches to alleviate computer graphics problems.
• Strong experience with C/C++ development.
• Very good algorithmic and data optimization skills.
• Good knowledge of mathematics.
• Very good written English.
• Knowledge of computer architectures.
• Previous experience with offline or real-time graphics.
• Knowledge of any graphics APIs.
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
• Technical trainings and certifications
• Free parking place
• Play and relax area in the office
• Special Discounts
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice
before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.