Title: Senior .NET Web Developer
Reports to: Director of Engineering
We are a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we know you'd love it here:
- You’ll work in a flexible, social work environment.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting edge technology and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
Working together with project managers, designers, and other engineers, the Web Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining applications for our clients utilizing the full ChaiOne tech stack.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently produces production-ready code:
- Leverages the latest .NET best practices
- Conforms to project architecture and ChaiOne best practices
- Code is testable, readable, and well documented
- Deployed into both on-prem and cloud environments
- Work within highly effective development teams with and agile software development process to deliver solutions:
- On time
- Within project parameters
- To stakeholder’s satisfaction
- Create a rapport, and communicate development decisions to Leads, Solutions Architects, Project Managers,and Client Stakeholders
- Mentor and coach peers and junior developers on best practices and design patterns
- Aid in producing or confirming estimates that are accurate, consistent, and achievable, that lead to the delivery of a high-quality product
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of development experience
- .NET Web API, .NET Core
- Front End Web Apps with React.js or Angular 2+, or similar
- Microsoft Azure Services is preferred
- SQL Server or other relational databases, such as Postgres, Oracle, MySQL
- Familiarly with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Cosmos DB is a plus
- Entity Framework
- Modern Design Patterns
- Continuous Integration
- Unit, Integration and UI Testing
- ChaiOne Tool Stack, or comparable is a plus
- BitBucket / JIRA or Azure DevOps (TFS/VSTS)
- Swagger / OpenAPI Specification (OAS)
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Cordova, or PhoneGap is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile development is a plus
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables, both short and long-term, in a fast-paced environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.