Title: Digital Strategy Consultant
Practice: Innovation & Strategy
Reports to: Digital Transformation Leader
We are a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we know you'd love it here:
- You’ll work with some of the world’s largest energy & industrial companies.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting edge technology, and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
The Digital Strategy Consultant will work with clients to unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value within their business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in developing digital strategies to implement digital technologies and solutions for clients
- Produce deliverables which may include market research, digital maturity assessment, business case development, technology blueprint, etc.
- Work within cross-functional teams to deliver projects for clients
- Support the development of domain knowledge including thought leadership, digital assets, methodologies, points-of-view, blog posts and white papers
- Develop and lead digital programs & activities across all layers of the organization, from executive leadership to the front line
- Proactively generate opportunities to bring our Innovation & Strategy practice into new and existing clients
- Advise client on best practices and trends in digital transformations and the adoption of digital solutions
- 2+ years experience in a strategy or consulting organization
- Experience in digital strategy / digital transformation preferred
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related field is required; Masters or MBA preferred.
- Thrives in ambiguity and quickly adapts to change
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Client presentation and facilitation skills
- Interpersonal and team leadership skills at both a strategic and tactical level
- Local travel for projects expected
- Must be comfortable working from local client offices when needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.