Title: Front End Developer - Consultant
Reports to: Manager of Engineering
ChaiOne is a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we know you'd love it here:
- You’ll work with some of the world’s largest energy & industrial companies.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting edge technology, and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
The UI Developer joins an existing scrum team, assisting with feature-level development of user stories. The UI developer is expected to work independently to enforce best practices and maintainable design within the UI layer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Development includes UX design, layout, component-based implementation in a mobile-friendly Angular UI, and integration with service components.
- Unit testing is expected, and some components may be initially driven using mocked data.
- Expert level Angular 4+ (team uses Angular 6, Java familiarity a plus)
- Passion for UI best practices and excellent design
- Unit testing experience in the UI space, including mocking and testing best practices
- UX experience including mockup creation; willingness to guide product owners toward optimal user workflow
- Practitioner-level experience with scrum development (including coordination across teams)
- Practitioner-level familiarity with source control, work item tracking
- Experience with charting tools (team uses Highcharts)
- Contributor on web-based mobile development including responsive design
- Local travel up to 100% of the time to be available on-site at client may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.