Reports to: Manager of PMO
We are a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we know you'd love it here:
- You’ll work with some of the world’s largest energy & industrial companies.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting edge technology, and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
The ScrumMaster will be responsible for providing project management oversight, leadership, and expertise for agile teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead overall delivery of IT projects and ensure deliverables meet business case objectives (time, cost, scope, value).
- Manage project level communications and prepare executive level communications and updates.
- Drive day-to-day execution of the overall project delivery process, including coaching cross-functional agile teams utilizing SCRUM methodology, and traditional/incremental methodologies.
- Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
- Lead project teams utilizing both agile (SCRUM) and traditional project management methodologies
- Experience serving in a ScrumMaster role for at least three years for a development team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Strong skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience with both agile and traditional project management methodologies
- Minimum 3 years scrum master experience.
- Experience with Agile Software tool (CA Technologies/Agile Central).
- Second level ScrumMaster certification (PSM II from Scrum.org, CSP-SM from ScrumAlliance)
- Proficiency with PM tools and software (JIRA, MS Project, Project Server, etc.).
- Proven ability to drive project planning and execution process that align with best practices.
- Strong familiarity with systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing
- Development of creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing exceptional challenges in delivery.
- Wide ranges of experience with stakeholder management, relationship building skills, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong team building and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving environment.
- Local travel up to 100% of the time to be available on-site at client may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.