bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes across all major supply chain functions – from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics is a rapidly growing firm constantly looking for qualified individuals to join our consulting team. We seek outstanding analytical thinkers possessing solid quantitative skills and a passion for problem solving. Consulting positions focus on delivering services for mid-to large-size manufacturers, distributors, and retailers around our competencies in supply chain network design, transportation planning and inventory planning.
Chainalytics' services include:
- Supply Chain Operations
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Integrated Demand & Supply Planning
- Transportation Optimization
- Packaging Optimization
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with senior team members to design and execute analysis tasks in support of delivering strategic and tactical advisory services to Chainalytics’ clients according to the project goals.
- Work closely with the project managers to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Work with client counterparts to acquire necessary business data and information
- Work with team members to develop effective and polished presentation material from analysis results
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics’ analysis tools and techniques
- Support the project manager during presentations to the client.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
Desired qualifications include:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a leading institution in industrial engineering, operations research, supply chain management, logistics, or related major (master’s degree or MBA preferred)
- Show a minimum of two years of experience using quantitative tools to analyze business data
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering quantitative analysis results as a part of a project team (focus on supply chain network design is a plus)
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques
- Have the skills and experience to use quantitative methodology and translate business requirements into quantitative models
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint (experience with decision support technology, SQL, SQL Server and other programming languages a plus)
- Although not specifically required, exposure to network optimization tools such as JDA’s Supply Chain Strategist, JDA's Transportation Modeler or Transportation Optimizer, CAPS Logistics’ Supply Chain Designer/Coordinator, CAPS TransPro or RoutePro LogicTools’ LogicNet/LogicChain, LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, UPS's RoadNet or Descartes' RoadShow or any market leading bid optimization tools is preferred.
Additional Information: The salary for this position will be commensurate with your experience and include an attractive bonus package and benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Principals only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.