bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measureable outcomes across all major supply chain functions – from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Our global marketing team is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist/B2B Copywriter who is passionate about what they do and eager to join a dynamic and fast-growing company.
The Content Marketing Specialist/B2B Copywriter will be responsible for creating, editing and curating relevant and thought-provoking content that further solidifies Chainalytics’ brand and reputation in the supply chain industry as well as promotes the benefits of the services we deliver. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Sales Operations and is based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Write, edit, and proofread persuasive original content for a variety of B2B marketing channels, including blog, website, email, events, social media, video, and podcast
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts in delivery and sales to ghostwrite, edit, and proofread thought leadership content such as blogs, white papers, case studies, press releases, and articles
- Manage content calendar and proactively uncover new opportunities for content creation and distribution which align with overall business and marketing objectives
- Maintain on-going communication with all relevant stakeholders regarding the status of active projects and provide feedback/metrics for completed projects
- Develop a thorough understanding of our target audience and buyer profiles as well as effective engagement strategies at each stage of the sales cycle
- Stay up-to-date with both supply chain and B2B marketing trends and innovations and effectively incorporate them into messaging and marketing plans
Desired qualifications include:
- 3 to 5 years of writing or content marketing experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Previous experience working in a B2B environment (professional services or software preferred)
- A bachelor's degree in English/Journalism, Marketing, or equivalent
- Content marketing mindset that is focused on customer engagement and conversions
!!! - Application Requirements:
- To be considered for this role, you MUST upload a writing sample to your application.
- In lieu of a cover letter, submit your writing sample via the "Cover letter" field on the application.
- Applications without a writing sample will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
Additional Information: The salary for this position will be commensurate with your experience and include an attractive bonus package and benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Principals only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.