Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics currently interacts with hundreds of companies spanning over $30B in freight expense in markets for North American truckload (including dry-van, temperature-controlled, flatbed, and intermodal), North American less-than-truckload (LTL), global ocean container and European/CIS transportation markets. Our services are offered to buyers of transportation services including major shippers and 3PLs with global operations.
Chainalytics is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing Freight Market Intelligence team. This role will play a critical role in supporting the rapid growth of our membership in North America. The Freight Market Intelligence Consortium delivers market content and research services that empower buyers of transportation to develop greater market competency in market trends and research transportation pricing levels. The FMIC Business Development Representative will be responsible for lead generation, coordination, and communication with both existing and prospective clients. The Business Development Representative will close closely with the senior sales team to drive deals to close.
- Aggressive hunter mentality, with the ability to spot untapped opportunities
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive sales activity with minimal supervision
- Experience with sales contracting process
- Experience coordinating sales meetings and working with Senior Sales Executives
- Outbound lead generation experience
- Transportation brokerage or supply chain software business development is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the sales planning process, including sales reporting and tracking
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a leading institution in business, supply chain management, logistics, or related major
- Show a minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven success with sales experience in the transportation industry
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable learning new technologies, executing demonstrations/presentations and coordinating data collection and managing webinars and overall communication among hundreds clients, sometimes simultaneously, using webinar technology.
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment, pipeline management, and experience with CRM best practices required
- Successful candidates must possess excellent communication skills
This position is based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA and reports through the Sales and Account Management function within the Chainalytics Freight Market Intelligence team.
Salary is commensurate with experience, with an attractive commission package and benefits.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.