Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
This position will contribute to growing the membership of our market-leading benchmarking and market intelligence consortiums through both sales and account management throughout Europe. This person will work cooperatively with Product Management and other members of the FMIC team to identify and create new customers and grow revenue with existing customers to meet or exceed sales quotas, while maintaining FMIC’s superior level of customer satisfaction.
- Lead generation and Outside sales throughout Europe
- Attendance to conferences and events to drive sales (Europe and/or US)
- Manage current client relationships to drive add-on sales to existing clients
- Career path to sales management
- Sales/client relations to Transportation Management at shippers and buyers at European 3PLs
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good analytical capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a leading institution in business, logistics, supply chain management or a related major
- Demonstrated fluency with transportation and logistics concepts
- 2-5 years of sales experience with prior experience selling of transportation/logistics services preferred
- Possess excellent client communication and management skills and experience
- Proven track record of sales in a transportation/logistics environment
- Full proficiency in English (spoken and written) is required, and proficiency with other languages (Dutch/Russian/German/etc.) would be of great advantage
Preference for candidates located in the Amsterdam area.