bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes across all major supply chain functions – from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
This position reports to the Controller and is responsible for all accounting needs from accounts payable, account receivable, revenue recognition, project costing and administration. This position plays a vital administrative role in the ongoing success of the company. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in a position with a high level of responsibility that also provides mentorship from other members of the corporate finance team.
- Project Renewal and Invoicing Support (focusing on Freight Market Intelligence Consortium department)
- Project Creation & Maintenance
- Invoicing Portal Administration
- A/R Collections
- Business Insurance Administration
- Project cost accounting and coordination with Project Managers
- Assist with annual financial statement audit
- Assure compliance with the regulatory standards and policies and procedures of accounting
- Support sales operations activities, including revenue forecasting and pipeline management
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned or required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required: CPA or CPA track preferable
- 2 to 5 years of experience in accounting. Experience with professional services and project-based accounting a plus
- Strong communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and prioritize a variety of tasks to achieve deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables a plus), Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Deltek Vision software package a plus
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
This position is based out of our Atlanta, GA office. Salary is commensurate with experience, with an attractive bonus package and benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Principals only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.