bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes across all major supply chain functions – from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
This position will help identify, solution, sell and deliver Chainalytics services, focused specifically on our Supply Chain Operations practice (SCOP).
The SCOP practice includes facility and warehouse design (layout optimization, facility process optimization, material flow improvement, to improve material handling time, labor efficiencies, and inventory space allocation), Insource/outsource decision making and 3PL selection, performance metrics design (i.e. metrics and KPIs, dashboards, reporting), operations and process review (assessment of the effectiveness of warehouse and distribution operations), transformation road mapping (definition of project and program management initiatives necessary), operations transformation (implementation (support) to change systems, processes, and organization) and network program management: (program management support to implement an optimally-designed logistics network).
This role will report directly to the Managing Director of Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide deep domain knowledge in the SCOP arena
- Deliver successful consulting engagements
- Deliver thought leadership and market-facing content
- Oversee and drive delivery of services and project activities
- Create and foster relationships with clients and alliance partners
- Support business development
- Mentor and manage consultants
Desired qualifications include:
- Master’s degree or equivalent degree from a leading institution in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management.
- Possess excellent client communications and organizational skills
- 10+ years of proven success in delivery of SCOP projects preferably executed in a consulting role
- Track record of building and delivering presentations that summarizes quantitative analysis driven recommendations to senior leadership team.
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
- Proven success in supporting sales with heavy emphasis in SCOP areas as listed above
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), a second European language is a plus.
- The ability to travel as required (up to 60% - 80%)
Required skills include:
- Ability to quickly learn client operational issues and help “solution” into a set of projects
- Adept at leveraging networking skills to identify business opportunities
- Outstanding technical writing, presentation development, organization, and communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (maturity, diplomacy, and patience)
Preferred Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Additional Information: The salary for this position will be commensurate with your experience and include an attractive bonus package and benefits. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
Principals only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.