Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
As a junior developer, you will be working alongside an existing team of developers. Tasks will range from small, distinct pieces of work to long term projects. You will be expected to quickly learn the programming languages and frameworks in place, and work with the team to deliver great quality features on assigned project(s).
- Development of new software and web applications, modify and enhance existing applications within expected time and impeccable quality
- Active participation in scoping and design discussion with the team
- Unit testing of worked module to ensure that it meets the requirements in accordance with agreed designs
- Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs raised.
- Work with the team to ensure code is managed properly in the version control.
- You will be required to research new technologies from time to time.
- C#, .Net, Java
- Object oriented Programming Concepts
- Basic knowledge of R programming and Python
- HTML, CSS
- Relational Databases
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sense of when to escalate a problem, or ask for assistance
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering in computer science or equivalent degree or Masters in computer science
- Fresher's only