Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics’ Integrated Demand and Supply Planning Practice (IDSP) assists clients with the executive Integrated Demand & Supply Planning process. We define the executive Integrated Demand & Supply Planning process as a cross-functional business process with a goal of balancing demand and supply as profitably as possible by maintaining one “truth” – that is, one integrated sales and operations plan. In addition, we offer opportunity assessments that focus on improvements available from integrating the planning processes. Our professionals work closely with clients on initiatives to balance demand and supply by helping them design their demand and supply planning processes, overlay enabling technology, and ultimately, implement the executive Integrated Demand & Supply Planning process. The result is improved cost efficiency and service levels for our clients, thus increasing their supply chain’s contribution to added shareholder value and overall business effectiveness.
- Play a hands-on role in the day-to-day delivery of Integrated Demand & Supply Planning solutions to our clients.
- Effectively engage and communicate with clients at all levels of the organization during the delivery process to earn their confidence and trust.
- Conduct standard business / technology assessments depending on project scope and client needs.
- Identify data needs for a given project, formulate the data request, and work with clients to obtain and model the data for analysis.
- Complete detailed and quantitative analysis and clearly articulate findings and recommendations.
- Conduct client interviews and document current state documentation in process flows that illustrate pain points.
- Use capability maturity models to baseline the client business processes and identify gaps for improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, build the business case for change, and prioritize for execution.
- Concisely complete deliverable content as required for each client.
- Present your analysis and findings to project and client leadership for acceptance and approval.
- In most cases, the primary duties will depend on the project scope and the candidate's specific role within the team. Most roles require a high level of face to face interaction with clients, ability to perform analytical work (Excel/Access/SQL, etc) and present recommendations via PowerPoint/other formats to senior leadership team.
- Impeccable integrity, passion for supply chain consulting, creative, and energetic
- Solid subject matter expertise in demand planning, supply planning, capacity planning, and Integrated Demand & Supply Planning processes
- Significant and documented project experience involving solution design and implementation
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and take initiative
- Commitment to personal growth, practice growth, and client success on every project
- Minimum 5 years of experience with emphasis in demand planning, supply planning, IDSP
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or Transportation and Logistics
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or other graduate degree preferred
- Previous external consulting experience is mandatory. Experience in supply chain consulting or a project-based role at a Fortune 500 company is preferred.
- Previous advanced planning and scheduling (APS) software experience
- Implementation experience with advanced planning and scheduling technical solutions preferred, e.g. JDA, Logility, ToolsGroup, Optiant, etc.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word) and SQL
- Proven experience working on large scale supply chain transformation initiatives with supporting references
- The ability to travel as required (70% to 80% over extended periods)
This position will report to the Vice President for the North American IDSP practice. Chainalytics utilizes a variable pay system and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Location: Remote USA - Atlanta, GA - Denver, CO - Minneapolis, MN